Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Angsty Bishy + Anime Expo = Yay!

GOOD NEWS! I found out we are getting a booth at Anime Expo's artist alley after all!!!!!! Well, around half of one, but that is SO better than nothing. Yay for friends with connections! We mailed off our sellers permit papers yesterday, so that to me means it's a done deal. And I really want to get Kenshin pillows made in time for the con, so am doing my best to get him Illustratored in time. Really truly.

One snag though: the Avery transfers we used before have a new formula, and now won't run on the color-rich laserjet printer we used before. And the colors when we print it on my inkjet at work are completely off, and I am struggling to get a good match that doesn't make the skins of the bishies turn a deep tan. So we are hoping my mom's inkjet will do the trick instead. Cross you fingers it works, or else Roxas, Kenshin, or Howls might not be available (plus multiples of other ones as well.) Sigh. It's always something isn't it?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home