Friday, August 11, 2006

On being an AB Tease and Designer Tees

Friday has snuck up on me again!!!!!! Suck. Sorry, I had to do emergency ushering, did a job interview, got my personal design web site up, and am going away at the end of next week to play but have had waaaay too much to do before then. Suck. I am not trying to be an AB tease, I just am one apparently at the moment.

But Elicia returns on Monday so yay!!!!! She will brave the Paris airport and liquid bomb threats to return to us. If she holds up the line because of questionable lip gloss in her carry-ons, I will laugh.

In place of this, the Candy had a great link which I will share: Threadless, a designer t-shirt site where you submit t-shirt designs and can get them graded by others and sell them as well. My fave thus far? A t-shirt which states that "Shakespeare Hates Your Emo Poems." Made me laugh out loud so must buy. Makes me want to come up with ideas to submit; should I just submit some of the designs I've already done? Will anybody at Threadless get them, meaning-wise and purchase-wise, if I do? Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Will get up an AB next week or will personally stick a needle into my arm tendons. ( Have a friend in a phlebotomy course; apparently this burns a lot, so is an appropriately painful threat.) Also will work on having enough willpower to leave friends' houses at decent hour and get some needed sleep. But the operas I have been ushering like mad for these past two weeks have fueled new passion in me to create, which is always good.

Have started but not published like three posts this week; hopefully I will get hem up this weekend or on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home