Friday, April 28, 2006

Deathnote Movie + PPG Anime + Host Club anime = Summer Anime Overload



I think I need to sit down before I hyperventilate. Seriously. I am so thrilled I could squeal.

:: Deathnote Movie ::

I was cruising around in Newsarama, and my eyes were alerted to a possible Deathnote movie this summer. Have I been living under a rock? Why have I not heard about this until now? Here is the official movie site. If this is huge, I hope it means good things for the possibility of an anime series in the near future. But a real-life L to crush over? Mmmmmmm. I was nervous, but he looks like a hottie. And it looks like a Misa is cast, so I wonder just how far in the series they plan to go in the movie, and how much plot will be cut out.


:: Power Puff Girls Anime ::

I had seen a link about this a while back, but dismissed it as a funny hoax. But no, it will really come out starting this summer! With 50+ eps! Is this why Cartoon Network has laid low on showing old PPG eps or making new ones? Because of the spin-off anime? I hope not, because the original style and writing is so nostalgic and endearing. The idea of it Japanified is interesting, but Professor X as a kid? Sounds a little too Jimmy Kudo for me. A poster link here, and a good link with extra pics here.


:: Host Club Anime ::

I've already talked about this today, but I thought I'd share my glee once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home