Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More News Fit to a Tee

I wrote this post last week, 9/07, but computer died before got out. So enjoy in spite of its lateness.

::


Some more t-shirt news:

:: I Say HelloGoodbye, Courtesy of Threadless ::

One of my fave new bands, HelloGoodbye, had a t-shirt contest at Threadless, a site I've mentioned previously on this blog. Very cool, be sure to check out both the band's site and the winning tees.

:: Thievery Corporation, Indeed ::

Whitney a blog lhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifisting retailers who shamelessly rip off designs from other artists. (H&M, how could you!) She also lists t-shirt sites fairly selling artist's designs. I'm surprised she left off CafePress, especially since Threadless' designer rights leave much room for improvement. I would also include Zakka on the list, if I were making it, they ALWAYS credit the designers and have nice props about them.

:: Spicy Asian Tees (Wasabi Not Included) ::

SpicyBrown is a cute t-shirt site remommended my Meliss.

::

Super good news! My computer is completely fixed, and as my coworker who helped me fix it jokingly put it, is "much more better." Plus it now has all the sweet hookups: new updates like CS2, a brand new 250 GB backup hard drive, a working USB hub, etc. Basically all the features I've needed for a while but have been neglectful to add. It will be faster too. Am thrilled. But I have been without all my font-based programs (Adobe CS, Macromedia Studio, Microsoft Office, etc) for almost a week and all internet browsers for around two days; needless to say I am starving for info and desperately playing work catch-up! Will def have AB next week, in celebration of the newly happy computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home