Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Hiro: X-mas Gifts for my Fave Superhero and More. Yatta!

Is there any twenty-something out there NOT watching Heroes Monday nights? If so, shame on you, go watch it ASAP. Because Hiro is my new TV boyfriend (with Henry from Ugly Betty also duking it out, but he would totally lose to Hiro's powers, and this is SO a topic for another day), thus I am a wee bit obsessed with things featuring him at the moment. So here is stuff dealing with Hiro (and Masi Oka) for all to enjoy.

:: EW's Hiro Gift Guide ::

EW loves Hiro, hence I love EW. Here in this weeks issue is their picks for what to get Hiro, and Masi's own speculations about his gift choices from and for Hiro (Heroes Season 1 DVD from the future, portable electronic dictionary) and the lamest gift he ever got. (Getting snowed in alone on Christmas/Birthday.)

(And his b-day's Dec. 27, fangirls, a capricorn and a tiger, but like you didn't already know that.)

:: Time & Wired Magazine ::

I watched Hiro on late night the other day, and he was just brilliant! And the host mentioned this issue of TIME with Masi Oka on the cover. There is also a blur about him in Wired, too.

:: Brown Alums Unite ::

Look at how cute (and young) he looks in this picture!

:: USA Today Article ::

Great article I read about him last month in USA Today.

:: Masi Interviews ::

Great Interviews. I think he needs to teach me some freelancing skills, as mine totally suck and apparently his rock. But their boyfriend's fave char and not theirs? Please. Mohinder is smokin', as is Issac, but Masi is the best. I think if he went to cons, he'd see I'm not the only young adult fangirl out there, not by a long shot. Oh, and I'd totally go just to see him and chat with him, if poss.

:: Masi Behind the Scenes ::

Clips of him in Heroes intermixed with a video interview. Watch it here or below.



:: Hiro's Blog ::

See, it's brilliant stuff like this that explains why Heroes is doing so good and supposedly teen-centric CW is floundering. A blog for our fave superhero? My heart soars.

:: The Online Comic ::

Okay, now I'm just pointlessly mentioning stuff every Heroes fan knows about. but it's really good, seriously. Go download it and check it out.

:: Wikipedia ::

Has other good info about Masi. Also links from there to IMDB, where I first learned he is a digital effects animator!

(See, this proves why we should totally hang out in real life: having done computer animation and planning that as my career in HS/early college, until I changed my mind, he could discuss it with me and I wouldn't get overwhemed when he spouts off into animation-speak. (Well, maybe the math part I would, but on the rest of it I'd be solid.) We could actually have an intelligent conversation about it. And I would make him sushi, and then once we were fast friends he could go with me to Japan and help me get around in a country I am afraid I will get lost in yet am dying to visit. Doing Tokyo with Masi? Would be a blast, because we could go browse at the manga shops together and stuff. (He loves manga, but doesn't get to read a whole lot of it at the moment. Ooh, and he could translate it for me too. Ooh, and how lame and preteenish fangirly do I really sound?) Aaaaaaand fangirl daydream over, hee.)

:: Masi Oka Fansite ::

Because I am not the only silly fangirl.

And that's all (for now, hee.) Fangirl out.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home