Friday, December 08, 2006

"300": Romans and Persians and Wolves, Oh My!

Ooooooh, this movie looks so good. I caught the trailer today at Apple, finally, and was just blown away. It looks like a graphic novel brought to life, I don't know how else to ddescribe it: stylized, gorgeous, cinematography laid out like a comic artist would on a page. It's called "300," and is based of the graphic novel of the same name by Frank Miller (Dark Knight, Sin City.) I'm sure I can't find the novel online to read (pesky American copyright laws), heh, so there's ANOTHER thing I need to save my money up for. Sheesh.

Here is the trailer (iPod version available), the official web site with downloads and vids and concept art and stuff, all the front and back covers of the novel, and Wiki's page on the novel, with more stuff to enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lizzabell said...

Ah, thanks for the heads up. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home