Friday, September 15, 2006

My Work :: Part 16: Shakespeare Tee and AB Poster

Ack, I forgot to even mention these!

:: Barbs from the Bard: Shakespeare Tee Redux ::

Remember how I was coveting this shirt and knew I had to have it to wear to our local punk rock fest next week? Well, it is currently sold out at Threadless, so I decided desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures. So I redid the tee in Illustrator and made it a tee I could buy at my CafePress site. I ordered it yesterday, so it should make it in time for the concert. (I suppose if there is no sign of it by next Fri, I will do a quick iron-on job, but I think all will be well.) I hate doing that, I really do, but it is at a shop I set up for my own personal use, so no one can order it other then me for this one time, because I don't believe in plagiarizing and it's not my own idea. In fact, here are the credits for it:

Slogan by: Ira Vogel
Typeface: Brokenscript Bold
Available at: www.threadless.com

:: Angsty Bishy Poster ::

I really wanted to get a poster of AB designed, in case we decide to sell it at a local con next month or whenever. So here is a tentative poster I am working on. It's tough to find a way to include all the bishies I've done, get across the idea of AB as a brand, and be visually interesting, but I think it is working out. Obviously if I have more chars done by the con I will need to add them as well.

::

Okay, that's really all for now, I so have to get back to eyeletting. Do look for an AB next week, from the way my sched is looking I really think I can get another done, and even know which one will be next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home